Old 04-10-2021, 03:42 PM   #15617
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Ooops, got my medications mixed up:

Australia negotiating for order of anti-viral pill Mulnupiravir
The Federal Health Minister says Australia is in the final stages of pre-ordering an anti-viral pill that slashes the risk of hospitalisation from COVID-19.

Greg Hunt says the government is negotiating with pharmaceutical giant Merck for supplies of its pill called Mulnupiravir.

The drug is yet to be approved for use in the United States, but early trials have shown positive results.

Mr Hunt says he's encouraged Merck to also apply for approval from Australia's drug regulator.

"Our expection is it would be available it if gets through all of the clinical trials, the registration process and then supply, in the first half of next year and then I would hope we might even be able to ensure it is available in the first quarter of next year," he said.
This is what we need. A proper medicine, not this rubbish "vaccine" that isn't even a vaccine at all, cause it doesn't stop you getting the virus, or stop you from spreading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57
and there is the crux of it, a belief that some fairy is responsible for everything so that you can wipe your hands of any responsibility

Poor form to blame so imaginary fairy my friend - step up and take responsibility
Responsibility for what exactly? Maybe the chinese should step up and take responsibility for creating this virus.
This user likes this post: