View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 12:07 AM   #552
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarmiteTheDog View Post
Hi GTL - It's Jason from Thailand after a break of 6 years or so. I was wondering if you could help me source some parts for my 2011 Territory SZ Titanium in Silhouette with Shadow (black) leather trim? The difficult part seems to be getting anyone to ship from Aus to Thailand (Udon Thani 41000), so fingers crossed.

I'm looking for:

Driver's door pull/armrest and screw covers
3rd row seat release handle
A spare key fob (maybe even preprogrammed for my car if such a thing was possible?)

Less necessary are a remote/2 x headphones/manual for the Alpine DVD player - I doubt it would ever get used, but I think I have OCD and just feel they should be in the car.

Thanks!
Hi Jason,

Have a look at the image below and ID the parts you are looking for on the front door trim. We can work it out from there.

SZ Front Door Trim.PNG

3rd row seat release handle in Shadow Grey is $130 although there is limited stock and thus on restriction.

Spare key comes in two pieces, the remote part which is $160 and then key blank flip part is also $160 so depends if you want both pieces or one of the two halves?

DVD remote is $130 and the head phones are obsolete now individually although you can buy the DVD remote and headphones as a kit for $330.

Happy to organise and ship to Thailand for you. Best way is to buy and pay for the goods you want. Ill package them, get a cost to post via Aust Post and then you can pay postage and I will send off.

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: