View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 09:32 AM   #1561
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

As long as ya feeling good about yourself, that's what life is all about really, and I'm quoting from the " Billy book of life" not another's opinion on it!
But all my help comes from within, and on occasions I have had to seek outside help, but its very seldom I do that, once it was about my severe untreated ADHD, I dident even know I had it, I wish now I never knew about it, you may wonder why I said that?...well it's because everytime I failed at some endeavour I put it down to just "that's the way life is" after my diagnosis of ADHD and my refusal to take amphetamine based treatment, well I used my diagnosis to make excuses for all my prior ( I was 60 yrs old at diagnosis) failings, but during the past nearly 9 yrs since I found out, I was tending to blame everything from my past on a diagnosis that did not change me in any way, shape or form!

But I realised very early on in lifIe that people are not all the same, not looks or gender but how we perceived our surroundings and the folk in those surroundings.
But, I also knew that I was the only person who could influence my situation, it was up to me to be happy and satisfied not others!,
They were part of my life and had some influence on the outcome of all my endeavours but I Billy was the Captain of this ship, the rest were my crew, not I theirs.

Life is not easy for anyone, it's a very complicated maze of other individuals thought processes that you have to sort into the proper place and order in your life, I at present am very happy and content with my life so far, I do not blame others for my failures, but I do think about it, it's a fleeting moment only, then I realise who and what I am!.....and I am me!....not anyone else!...
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: