Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 01:16 PM   #17599
leesa

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
leesa, the point of mentioning it was to suggest people look outside the square, like the hundreds of new customers who did their own 'footwork' and signed up to purchase our kits as 'new' customers.

I said I wouldnt disclose it on a public forum, you could easily have PM'd me your email or mobile number and id have helped you out but no you just threw your toys out of the cot when it didnt get handed to you and im the one with the problem.
lots of people are looking outside the square but that doesn't exactly guarantee success. lots of people are placing orders on websites that say they have them in stock, only for their orders to never ship because they had no stock. that's the scenario for me, i have already ordered from a website that said it had stock. i've already paid money for a product that still hasn't shipped... because they have no stock despite accepting orders. how many websites am i (and others) expected to gamble with and pay money for goods that won't be sent for probably a month when australia gets new stock? in a month i'm not going to need several orders arriving at once.

if you want to stick your hand up and say you know where stock is, then just tell people. it just comes across like you want some sort of praise for knowing where stock is but then you won't actually tell anyone.

you could even have worded it like "Hey guys i just ordered from this website and it arrived in 2 days, they definitely have stock". You didn't need to say it was your work or mention your connection to them in any way if privacy was your concern. presumably you just want praise for knowing someone who's got stock? I dunno, seems weird.