View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:44 PM   #576
Superb

Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonACT View Post
Hi Superb, my preference is to load it up on github with the other firmware files, so anyone can get it if they need it (eg. to rebuild a broken Cluster, with all the correct files, much like the ICC files already there). I've decided not to use it myself, since I've already added things to my ICC that are beyond what you get with the GTF firmware (64KB signal config is the important bit, the larger 400KB exe part is the same as in a normal Cluster). But that's not to say I'm not interested in seeing what the differences in the files are though! So it would be much appreciated. Who knows, it might be possible to expand what it does, with a bit of editing (signal config is all data and well structured).
Yes all in the name of preservation.
I'm happy to share it once a get a new ELM as I found my old one and it doesn't work correctly with your software.
I should have known it was a clone. A long time ago I flashed the firmware on a Focus IPC and the only way it would complete without errors was if it was direct wired to the cluster.
Recommendations on where I can get one?

Last edited by Superb; 10-01-2022 at 08:53 PM.
Superb is offline   Reply With Quote