Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 11:48 AM   #17973
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
An update on my pcr test which I took Wednesday last week (5th Jan). Received this text this morning:

Dear CRAIG

Your COVID-19 PCR sample collected 05/01/2022 is no longer suitable for processing and no result can be provided.

It is recommended you undertake a COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT), or self-quarantine for 7 days post your first test date.

For information on what to do if you test positive and for contacts, please visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/checklist-cases

Message from Australian Clinical Labs

Ref: 22-62568470

Well, as you know I've had a RAT which returned a negative result, but because I was symptomatic (still have mild symptoms now) I decided to take the PCR as a precaution. There's no point in following the advice to isolate for 7 days from the test date: it's been 10!

So, whilst I think it is unlikely, it is possible that I have covid and have been out and about in the community, although I've tried to limit my time somewhat.

The system is not coping well with the omicron wave.
Apparently the quickest way to find out if you have covid is to cough on a politician and see what result they get the next day.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
2 users like this post: