Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 04:27 PM   #18027
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Its the national coding system Shouldn't laugh at "they", whole country may turn brown at some stage...
I realise that...

But whenever I hear someone say Code Brown my mind instantly turns to the times I'd seen a drunk mate the morning after or the other mate who got food poisoning from the Dirty Bird running down the hallway, cheeks clenched, finger plugging the hole to stop the turtle head poking out yelling "get the fu*k out the way. Code Brown. Code Brown".

Or when Mum came home and used it one night.

She worked in the high care section of a oldies home. They had one resident that was non-verbal and rather sick. But somehow she'd hold of going to the crapper for 3 to 4 days... Then one day when she was full, a couple of carers would walk into her room (she'd wait for someone to watch) and this little old non-verbal normally sad lady would look up, eye's full of fun and excitement, scrunch her face, squeeze down and all 3 to 4 days of liquid poo would shoot up out the back of her nappy, all over her back, up the wall, the bed, the side tables, drip down on the floor. If Mum was there she'd say "that's terrible, naughty naughty X" and the little old lady would smile, look very pleased with herself and withdraw to her normal self.

Apparently one night Mum was training the new girl and the lady did this and in a panic the new girl ran up behind and put her hand over the gushing poo, like you would when water comes gushing up out of a tap or something, causing all the poo to go sideways all over the resident in the next bed and all down the front of the poor new girl.

From then on it was "Code Brown room X".

So they need to think of a better colour to describe it... Please...
This user likes this post: