Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 09:05 PM   #18793
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
I'm guessing ACT will follow with same changes.

As for masks, I don't bother wearing at all any more. I've been back in the office first day I could with a couple of positive people for long periods and not caught it.

A lot of people complaining about being forced to come back to the office because of the risk like they are all going to die That's despite them clearly stating if you have certain circumstances you can still WFH full time.

To be fair I don't see why those who want to WFH full time still can't do so but at the same time if they are still going out and about everywhere else they really shouldn't complain about having to go to the office a couple of days.

Getting hassled from agents re jobs, almost of all of them emphasise the flexibility to work from home. Its a bit of a deal maker for certain industries now. Many are offering the "hybrid" model. By hybrid I take it they mean you can come and go as you please, might be 10 - 2 one day, 9 to 5 the next, or not at all. Fully flexible. Sounds good to me.

I left work at 5:30pm a couple of tuesdays ago, took me 1hr and 10min to get home. I left at 3pm the week after, took me 35 minutes. This week I said I didn't feel like going in.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
This user likes this post: