View Single Post
Old 31-05-2022, 04:35 PM   #9
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 
Default Re: Cocos (Keeling) island

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
There is always the south Pacific, I like the sound of Pitcairn Island, a friend sold up all his crap and bought a 46ft Ketch to sail the Islands of the Pacific. Last time we spoke he was in Upolu.
Whilst I'm there's lots of places in the tropics I would enjoy (I really enjoyed Penang and Langkawi, and Fiji (we stayed at Malolo Lailai Island) too), and whilst I recognise medical services on Cocos would be limited, I like the idea of the Australian medical standard service offered at a place like Cocos, as opposed to other nations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217
Hey Fox what a great idea, family and all ?
From that vid posted my wife would say forget it purely because I'd be golfing alot
Well, I'm single and my daughter will most likely be at uni in 2024, so my 5 year plan (which this would be a part of) would apply after she has flown the nest and I'm on my own. I could think of worse places to be on my own in

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: