Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 04:20 PM   #160
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

So here is my 1st world problem.
Got the new axles in my traxxas slash. Its stock power, only performance upgrade that isnt really is it came with a bigger pinion in the box. Its stock, but i like it alot.
The traxxas maxx i have, that has the book thrown at it for upgrades. So, before i threw everything at it, stock 4s, with gps and gears it did a best of 89kmh.
Now its got extended arms, springs, axles, more gearing and 6s esc and motor. Theres more in it, but whatever.
My 6s batteries are sad. They no longer hold a charge, run time is well down, they take an age to charge and are sketchy ballancing. So they're done. Ordered new 6s batteries and aramex, they suck. Aus post would do a better job.
Ran it on 4s today. My 4s batteries are healthy and considering the extra weight in the thing. Its not slow per say, 90 ish isnt slow for a monster truck, but compared to sad 6s batteries, they'll atleast do over 100.
Eventually when the 100c 6s 6000mah batteries arrive, hopefully it gets back to the 145kmh its done a few times back to back.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: