Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 03:04 PM   #19200
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys View Post
So a month ago i was actually in the ICU with Pneumonia and lost 6kg while in there !!
Was this Covid related or unrelated?

Quote:
have had the 2 covid shots mandate required for my place of work plus a booster as a lot of people around me were falling sick and then the flu shot that i dont remember ever having had previously!
Did you get the shot because you wanted to, or because you were made to get it in order to retain employment, feed your family and pay your bills?

Quote:
Am i getting sick because of the shots , or are people burying their head in the sand about how serious this has become and i am actually very lucky i am still alive ??
I often wonder this, my son works with about 25 other people in daily close proximity, by his own choice he is the only one not vaccinated, he is literally the only person a his work that has not been sick with covid, as a matter of fact he was covering shifts getting paid overtime for people off sick with covid.

My wife works in an office with 15 people, 3 of which have chosen not be vaccinated for whatever reason, every single person has been off sick with Covid, some two or three times, while all three unvaccinated people have never been sick with covid or even a cold or flu. One of the tree has attended a number of protest and rallies labelled superspreader events, to this day has not been sick.

This story seems to repeat itself over and over.

But I guess all this stuff is just huge coincidence, with odds akin to winning the jackpot on the lotto six week in a row, but hey it's possible I guess....

The problem is none of it can be proven either way as you can not be vaccinated and unvaccinated at the same time and every person is different.

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

This user likes this post: