View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 02:00 PM   #693
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Default Re: DFB's Greenthumb Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
When I'm working in the nursery, I'm generally not too far away from my tool bucket. The bucket itself is what I use to collect whatever I'm trimming or weeding......yes, even under my watch, weeds do still pop up here and there.

For about 15 years, my little black bucket has had a small waist pouch attached around the rim to hold a variety of tools. Well, I found something better this week...............

https://sydneytools.com.au/product/m...niser-tool-bag

This offers way more storage for everything I need at an easy reach. Secateurs, weeding tools, tape measure, string lines, pegs, plant ties, pens and markers, irrigation fittings..............all stuff that I use on a daily basis and all at easy access no matter where I am or what I'm doing.
Good use for it .
Bought a Milwaukee M18 Fuel 5 tool pack, wanted a 18v angle grinder for stuff I didn't need to run a genset with.
Ended up with the 1/2 impact gun and driver, the grinder, a circular saw and the rivet gun.
Came with the large tool bag which we use to stick all our clothes in when we move to different house sits. Really useful stuff they make, the tools get a good workout to on truck stuff.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: