View Single Post
Old 21-11-2022, 05:29 PM   #21
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Shannons Design to Driveway Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
Sounded like Jac the knife had a lot to answer for. I really don't get what happened with him, he was great when he was Ford Australia President, bringing back the V8 and setting things up for the future. Then he ended up at the top at Ford HQ in Dearborn, and completely bottled it, and well as making adjustments to the AU that made it much worse than it could have been.

I wonder what it would have looked like without his negative styling influences. Seems like the more he got envolved, the worse the styling clinic reactions were.

Definitely some S-Max and Mondeo influences in the front ends of those early E265 clays.
I have always thought that it would have made logical sense for the BA Falcon to have followed the EF/EL Falcon. There are enough stylistic themes for that to have been a logical progression.

Having watched that video, it sort of makes sense owing to the fact they started designing the BA Falcon while the EL was still on sale.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: