View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 04:56 PM   #33
Itsme
Experienced Member

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Since I'm not allowed to reply to a post in here, I just want to apologise if I've offended anyone in here. I genuinely make effort to not do that, but sometimes I make mistakes and can accidentally tread on toes.

And just to reiterate, I'm also not trying to express my views on certain subjects because I can appreciate that it may be a topic that people can get passionate about. My post was trying to invoke discussion on different people's perspectives on things and how we handle that.

Peace. Out.
You don't need to apologise, you are entitled to your views. The big difference today in society is you are being forced to accept values whether you believe in them or not, history is being rewritten in this country whether you like it or not.
When I went to school you were taught the three RRR's , these days children are being indoctrinated with political views as to what is acceptable by the government of the day which I think is morally wrong.
In my honest view "Free Speech is diminishing badly in this country" very sad indeed as to what it was really like decades ago when I was young.

Cheers
Itsme is online now   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: