View Single Post
Old 18-05-2023, 09:29 PM   #4978
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY View Post
I spend much less time reading **** online these days. World has gone bat**** crazy and can only take it in limited doses.

Oh and an update to my previous post. I traced the transactions back to Pizza Hut from my deleted emails which explains why I found **** all about the ABN/ACN online.

My confusion came from checking the wrong month on my calendar which had them on Wednesday rather than Saturday and no mention of pizza in the debit .

Rang the bank up on Sunday morning to tell them they don't need to take any further action. I looked a bit of an idiot. Don't drink bank
I try not to be combative online, unless provoked. I don't come here, or any forum, to pick on other people or start fires. I also stick with reading and interacting with stuff that interests me.

However, it can be hard to avoid reading crap when the person in question sends you two private messages on something that I wrote, something that was carefully researched and written. As others mentioned, this person clearly has a lot of time on his hands.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: