View Single Post
Old 19-05-2023, 09:12 PM   #4980
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB FGXR6 View Post
I try not to be combative online, unless provoked. I don't come here, or any forum, to pick on other people or start fires. I also stick with reading and interacting with stuff that interests me.

However, it can be hard to avoid reading crap when the person in question sends you two private messages on something that I wrote, something that was carefully researched and written. As others mentioned, this person clearly has a lot of time on his hands.
People have different opinions, always have. The issue I have is that there is a lot of people who make absolutely no effort to be rational for their opinion

I just had another one at work the other day. All this hate about the big US utes.

His problem was that they didn't look when going through a crossing. I pointed out that has nothing to do with what they were driving.

The it was they are so massive. I pointed out they are not really that much bigger than other utes. I've seen them parked in the same spots.

The he goes on well they only have these things because they rip us all on tax to buy them.

I pointed out they were already here before they increased it and that most tradies pay at least as much if not a way more then any of these whingers about them including him and I.

Then I pointed out that in ACT particularly and then again with federal gov that they give massive breaks for EVs.

Oh that's for the greater good blah blah. It's not the average joe that benefits from either was the point

Unless you pay for what vehicle I drive, I don't give a **** what you think about it
MITCHAY is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: