Thread: Radio control
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2024, 11:54 PM   #443
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Radio control

Well, its just info really. The thing doesnt overheat or the like. The gyro stuff, yes there is an adjustment to make the thing self steer to apparently help when doing monster jumps or mad wheelies, but i find that to be a hinderance. The gyro info on the screen is captain obvious stuff. I have eyes, i dont need to have the thing tell me its on its lid.
So the traxxas stuff is good with the telemetry if you have all the telemetry bits in it. But. If you have the bluetooths in it, yes you get the steering end point adjustment, however throttle is only % go and % stop.
My sct has a max 10 and flysky radio. Radio does the steering stuff and % throttle and brake. The box of wizardry does the esc stuff. So your term punch, i call soft start. Thats the curve. I havent played with that on my current sct, its set to kill. But i did play alot with the soft start with the sc10 that was in my old 2wd stadium truck (the sc10 and 4000kv motor live on in my kids car). On the sc10 atleast, being in a 2wd stadium truck i had it set low. As in a 2 second ramp till full tilt to keep the front end down. But, and im not sure if this has been programmed out, the trick for max wheelies with the soft start soft was a quick on and off the trigger. Once the thing was moving, there was no soft start. Dunno if this is how the new ones work as mine is set on kill mode.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: