View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024, 02:04 PM   #2594
kevino
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr View Post
Why is it I can buy parts from Latvia for 1/4 of the price and have it delivered faster than I can get parts from Sydney.

Need a wheel bearing for My Smart Fortwo, cant even get 1 local, no one stocks them, can buy 1 from Sydney $220 + post no tracking and wont see it for 3 weeks, found a place in Latvia, Same brand, $45, $30 postage with full tracking, it was posted Friday morning and was already on the plane and on its way Yesterday, I should see it before the end of the week.

Just the postage times makes you wonder why stuff in our own country takes so long but something from overseas can come in a week?
A smart for two driver decided to turn right across ( I was two back in the adjacent lane). This is in Nerang GC.
two lanes of traffic to his left today. There was a gap in the first lane so he turned right didnt check the next lane was clear and drove into the side of a proceeding traffic control hilux.

The smart for two literally fell to bits from windscreen forward.
A rather irritated looking traffic controller got out of the hilux as I turned round the carnage.
kevino is offline   Reply With Quote