View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 01:58 PM   #1
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Dumb and Dumber things you have done this New Years

Ok I will start.

So I have this house which I moved into 3 years ago which was essentially a knock down job, and as I have earned money have been doing it up in stages. Pretty sick of it by now- sorta resenting the place.

My wife was nagging me about a crappy rock wall out front that was breaking apart and 3 sections totally blown out.

Anyway, I decide I will do it over this break to get out of house. Use my Fiesta to load mortar, plasticine, and keep the mortar in the Fiesta boot in 20 kg bags and I take out the 20 kg bags as I am doing the mortaring in of rocks in stages and mix up 20 kgs to use from barrow.

Anyway this morning a bit sore and stiff, crap on the ground everywhere, and just mixed up a 20 kg mortar batch, and had trouble with mortar slopping off rocks, hitting my head on damned hedge, and there was this large rock in the way.

I am now angry muttering about this knock down house and all the work I have had to do, and pick the rock up with 2 hands and throw it 3 feet away from me in anger, and it bounces twice, and in horror I watch as it rolls down the pavement towards my Fiesta.

Like that slow motion thing you know you do not have time to stop it, and I watch it bounce down towards the Fiesta ST, expecting it to hit a door and gouge it and twist steel. Instead the bloody rock rolls into the front alloy wheel, causing some scratches to outer rim and inside paint.

My dumb and dumber moment- should have got Rockwiz in to do the bloody rock retaining wall.....

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender

Last edited by asagaai; 07-01-2022 at 02:03 PM.
asagaai is offline   Reply With Quote
8 users like this post: