View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 05:02 PM   #2279
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Cars you don't see many of anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Another town and another bloody Zeta, only a wagon (??) this time.

Couldn't resist a pic of this hard working girl taking a short break under the trees.

Looks to be around 1973 vintage.

Those Ford trucks seem to be real cheap on second hand market, there was a whole heap that popped up in good condition in the $5K-$15K mark, it doesn't seem too popular on the second hand market.

There's a lot of stuff under and over 4500kg GVM that is so much cheaper than the equivalent F100-F350 which is 3-5x the price for a rusty shit heap compared to a lot of the classic Internationals and other options out there for someone who wants a classic ute/commercial vehicle.

What you can get those other options for in mint condition, there's heaps in the $15K mark in mint condition compared to the equivalent F100-F350 chasing $50K-$75K.

I want to do a spare wheel carrier like that on my ACCO, where its under the truck on some wind mechanism but I'm not sure if I've got the room for it anywhere.

Saw this FG FPV F6 sedan at Goonawarra Medical Centre yesterday in Sunbury:

Looks stock as well, I really like the FG F6 with the 'racoon eyes' and in silver or white, such an understated vehicle thats a ****ing beast from the factory floor.

The RAV4 next to it makes the FG look tiny width wise, makes me laugh that 'Oh Australians don't want big cars anymore' - yeah thats a 'midsize' SUV next to it that makes the Falcon look like a kei car.

The owner of the chemist in that building has a Detomaso Pantera, I've got a photo of it somewhere.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 27-04-2024 at 05:10 PM.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: