View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 05:59 PM   #84
GT0132
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzis3 View Post
I never married. My parents divorced when I was 8. I have long thought a quota imposed on teh court would solve a lot of problems. Half of all contested custody the children are given to the father. That would make the judges think really hard in each case if they knew they needed to make their "quota" down the line. It'd also make the women think twice if they had a 50/50 chance of losing the kids.

Lefties came up with no fault divorce and like pretty much every other lefty idea it was a catastrophe. The problem isn't marriage, it's some people's attitude to marriage.
There's a big thrust in the boardrooms across the country at the moment for gender equality when it comes to positions and pay. Some are even setting targets for example, 50% of senior management positions be filled by females by the year 20xx. Needs to be the same thinking in the courts for awarding child custody and financial settlements in favour of men
2005 BA MK2 FPV GT - 6 SPEED MANUAL , SILHOUETTE, SWISSVAX, SUNROOF, BILSTEIN AND LOVELLS, FACTORY GENUINE 19'S, X-FORCE STAINLESS QUAD CATBACK, ADVANCE HEADERS, 200 CPSI CATS, BLUEPOWER CAI, HERROD BREATHER KIT, 4:11 DIFF RATIO, MAL WOOD OPT 3+ CLUTCH, BILLET SHIFTER, MELLINGS 10227, NOW WITH REVERSE CAMERA/SENSORS, ALPINE SPEAKERS & SUB - CUSTOM TUNED TO 275 RWKW

NOW WITH A NEW ADDITION - 2017 MUSTANG V8 GT FASTBACK - , 6 SPEED AUTO IN PLATINUM WHITE,
GT0132 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: