View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #201
graphicgoose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyeo View Post
Great writeup Goose. Would you say on full soft the Shockworks are still softer a ride than the Teins would be? I've been thinking of getting a set of these, or some Bilsteins with H&R springs.

Shockworks only problem is they don't have anyone in Brisbane yet to install these, otherwise would have gotten a set long ago..
I find them more enjoyable than my Teins were, in that they feel like they work with the chassis better...unless you have them on full hard, then they're not pleasant on the road haha. I've only done a quick test on fully soft and it was comfortable. Might be stretching a little bit to compare the same exact setting on my Teins but I can tell you that even driving around on 3 front and 4 rear isn't uncomfortable for a daily and is great if you feel the need to throw it through some corners. Body roll is no longer an issue. These things keep surprising me and get better and better the more I drive with them.

Also, doesn't matter that they don't have someone in QLD to fit them mate. Ask around on here and other forums to get some insight into a good suspension workshop in your area and then speak to Brett. In my case I went to a shop he hadn't dealt with before, so Brett gave them a call to talk about the install and some things they like done during fitting. Brett had a positive experience dealing with the workshop and so did I (Brett, I'll email you with a proper write up/impressions soon I promise).

Last edited by graphicgoose; 15-09-2014 at 08:07 PM.
graphicgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: