Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2020, 07:17 PM   #429
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Work was pretty much dead for me today. The cbd was a ghost town. I had no call outs and the 28 floor building i was working in just doing a lighting run, as the place was near empty and has been for days, as none of the bathrooms lights etc are being turned on, next to nothing was out. One bloke i work with foolishly too last week off, work said take another week. Our projects team are just about to finish a job and the next couple of jobs have been put on hold, so they all will probably be forced to take leave, and most have very little leave up their sleeves. Im probably the last person work will ask to take time as im the most experienced service guy, and breakdowns still happen. One lady im keen on runs the front desk for one of my clients, all their staff are working from home. She still has to come in and take the few calls she gets in a day and divert to whoever the call is for. No orginising catering for meetings or whatever other duties her job used to entail. Its a bit extreme at the moment how quickly things have downturned.
This user likes this post: