Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2020, 08:00 PM   #434
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Sorry to hear mate. Hope you can find something to get you by in this tough time. As a single income family we only just get by each week however of you need anything just yell out and I'll see what I can do.

As for the camping, technically that is 'non essential travel' so may be frowned upon by some. I was intent on still going to mambray at Easter, given I can do the whole weekend without interacting with anyone but it seems I may have to cancel.

All the best mate.
Thanks Rob, I really do appreciate that.

Fortunately as I said earlier in the thread, we've been living on one wage for a few years now whilst paying off debts and saving as much as possible so we're fairly safe at this stage on an economic front, its the health aspect which has us concerned for the immediate future, if something pops up i'll take whatever work it is, but im not losing sleep over it, in fact, i'll probably sleep quite soundly tonight if im honest.

On camping, I plan to camp around Lake Bonney which is all free camping and devoid of any facilities so i'll use my Porta Potti for the loo and Coleman hot water on demand for showering, i'll be with the same people i'd be at home with in my campsite and fully self sufficient, i'll probably be better off than 90% of the population in that setting.
Having said that, with infection rates jumping 33% in 24hrs, who knows where we'll be at in 5 days time.