Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2020, 09:55 PM   #442
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon_bandit View Post
I agree it is more of a primitive decision, and is not ideal at all.

But the wife has a multiple history of pneumonia, & currently (coincidently) has been off work for the last 3 weeks with dangerously high blood pressure. Her poor health means we can't afford to send our kids out right now in the early stages of a pandemic, and bring something home that will almost certainly kill her. Maybe there's nothing we can do, but can try?

No need to wait for a bullsh@t artist in a suit on television, to tell u what to do, and when to do it.
There's the problem, the bullsh@t artists in the suits on television aren't telling you what to do. Not one public broadcast has mentioned anything to help people like your wife (and me) advise us on how to build our immune systems to prevent or deal with this virus. I too am susceptible to pneumonia, I've had it twice. I've had to resort to 'quackery, alternative medicine' treatments to keep my immune system strong. You wont hear the CMO and other pharma owned pill pushers recommend anything that doesnt come in the form of a script. Rockefeller based medicine and treatment is a joke.
4 users like this post: