View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 08:38 PM   #98
black13
born to be mild

Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Back in 2012 i lost a kidney due to renal cancer. After that had all the usual bi annual scans / blood tests, everything great............until now. 2 months ago i started to get pain in my left hip, started having to lift my leg to use the clutch in the work truck. The pain progressivly got worse. seen my local gp, had xrays & ultrasound, the diagnosis was bursitis.Pain meds prescribed but did nothing so sent to physio .At that point it snowballed. 5 weeks ago i had my left femur replaced due to a tumor in the joint, it fractured my femur, now having radiation therapy to get any rogue cells they couldn't see. Today i seen an oncologist & was told i have to have treatment for other crap in my body. I thuoght i had the big C beat after 8 years, now i have a big battle. Life can be hard, i have a 5 year old boy, i just hope that whatever treatment is done gives me a few more years . i remain positive & focus on quality time with my family. Life can be hard & i feel for anyone who suffers from this disease.....cheers
triumph Daytona 1200
the black beast busa gsx1300r

Last edited by black13; 08-07-2020 at 08:40 PM. Reason: typo
black13 is offline   Reply With Quote
15 users like this post: