View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #2609
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
We can’t all just download our opinion out of the ABC news anchors mouth each night.

I assume your still sitting at home thinking gee wiz how unlucky are we to have had a bat virus transmit cross species in a fish market with no bats..

And then China to have been unaware of human to human transmission as they started shutting down travel across the country due to a random pneumonia as they started suppressing their state media, but decided not to inconvenience their citizens whom they show endless respect to by allowing them to travel to every major capital of the world.

Nah, I’m sure ABC and others would be all over this from the get go with their amazing investigative journos if anything suspicious was going on.
We get The Australian, SMH and AFR on the weekends. Alternate Telegraph and SMH during the week. Watch ABC, 7, Al Jazeera, BBC, 9 but not 10 'cause rubbish station.

I find that a balanced media diet frees my mind from a predetermined position where I fly off the handle when someone presents an argument that I don't agree with. You should try it
This user likes this post: