View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 10:15 PM   #2929
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Could be worse, i dropped a sample to my wholesaler a month ago. First off they smashed the working sample, second they said next wednesday 3 times, and today they said you cant get that from their suppliers so try somewhere else. Eh? Do a buy in, thats the job of the parts interpreters. Find what i ask or something suitable. Its for a building that got refurbished and modernised 3 years ago. Surely, yeah 3 years in the LED game is a long time, but there should be something. My client has been asking questions, to date i havent had a solid answer, and tomorrow theyre not going to like the fact i spent a month waiting on 1 wholesaler who backed out and have to find another who will come to the party.
****en kills me this sorta stuff, 9 hours mate not good enough, our target is within an hour but we generally respond to P&A within 15 minutes, our email address is monitored by myself and two of my colleagues, we've all got two screens, emails on the second screen keeping an eye on the inbox all the time.

Another thing that ****s me is business using Australia Post to send things nationally, not on, the service isn't good enough, Capital to Capital nationally should be next business day by 5kg airbag, costs $15+ GST with Startrack (yes I'm aware they're part of the same group).
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote