View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 12:52 AM   #44
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReVd_uP
I think people still need to remember its not all about 1/4 times too, ive spoken to Chris, and a number of people who have had their AUs edited, without a single ET mentioned but it was enough to convince me to go ahead with the edit, just on the basis of drivability, economy, and good old fasioned 'seat of the pants' feel, for the deal bluepower is offering, there should be no hesitations....mines going in this saturday, i cant wait!!
Sounds like the crux of modding to me.If I could run a 12 in the wagon that would be great .But for me as most its gonna see the 1/4 maybe 3 times at all.A car is meant to be enjoyed and most of its time is spent on the street.If we are having fun and people are happy with this guy then good on the bloke. Hes running a special and its worth considering. If his cars are kicking *** then I give that bloke thumbs up...What did I say elsewhere???? GIVE THAT MAN A BEER!!

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote