Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2020, 07:58 PM   #3562
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Went to the local Maccas for lunch. They have half the place closed to diners.

The other half is all marked where you can and can't sit.

Signs all over the place about keeping 1.5m apart. Yeah thats fine but why close off half the restaurant? There were 4 tables in a row next to 3 more tables all closed off.

Surly they could have opened up a few more seats?

Is there a number limit at the moment per place or are they now doing it per sqm?

My mum took my daughter to Maccas this afternoon. She said they would only allow 3 people to sit and eat in the entire store. They had everyone outside.

Someone asked why only 3 - the Macacs worker said they are only allowed 20 and they have 17 staff working.

Since when were staff considered in the amount of people allowed? This can't be right??

Oh... and another thing. They make you sign in via a QR code or whatever you call it.

This information seems to get sent to a handheld tablet looking device that is accessible to all staff. I overheard two 15 year olds arguing over who was going to confront the guy that had obviously entered dodgy personal information about themselves when they signed in.

There were 10 of those delivery bike riders sitting on the grass verge right outside Maccas - all rubbing against each other, leaning against each other, watching rubbish on their phones together.

But I can't sit at a table by myself within the store...

I can't wait for all this BS to be over.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......