Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:22 PM   #8694
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
A couple of weeks back?? You mentioned 6 months free of Covid-19. Now it's only a couple of weeks back?

We on the mainland have not heard of this new cluster in Tasmania. Have you made the authorities aware that there's community transmission which was started by "people of Indian decent"? Community transmission is bad enough, but if it's from people of Indian decent then that makes it even worse.. yeah?

If you're referring to returning travellers who are in hotel/home quarantine that have tested positive, and the authorities are well aware of, that is irrelevant. It's not community based transmission. Which is key. Every State and Territory in Australia is currently dealing with overseas arrivals who have tested positive and are in quarantine. Even people of Indian decent, so you have nothing to be "outraged" about.
Well some one who doesn’t read what I posted you seem to make the proverbial mountain out of molehill.I said we were basically (meaning almost) Covid free for 6 months.As for the people I stated exactly as the health dept said,they were a family of 2 adults and 2 childen who were Australian citizens of Indian descent who had returned from an overseas trip.By the way I am NOT enraged about anything because the health dept took appropriate measures to ensure there was no chance of transmission