View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
cpapashley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
Thanks guys!

A local place called Eastern Creek Smash Repairs did the work. They were responsible for repairing my rear bumper a few months ago after a careless truckdriver bumped the car. I cannot thank those guys enough for the amount of work and time they put into the car and they looked after me and the car exceptionally well. Even after some ***** damaged the car the day after I got it back from the workshop, they took it back in, fixed up some of their errors, repaired *his* dirty work and all for no extra charge (including a hire car!).

I'm not planning any big engine mods, but I'm looking at a proper CAI, some rims, the exhaust and a few other options, all after I get the CV boots looked at... just need the money and time to do it all!

Dan
Sounds like Eastern Creek Smash Repairs are a top crowd. Customer focus is definitely the way to get repeat/word of mouth business.

CV boots, so is it just age that has worn them out? Like most things imported they probably want a fortune. Wonder if the MPV CV boots would fit?? Might be some at formaz or is it mazford. I can never remember.

From reads on the NA cougar site the CAI and exhaust mods make a difference to the engine. I was talking to my mechanic the other day and he mentioned that there is now a free trade agreement with america with respect to auto parts. Not too sure how this affects the average joe blog in the street, but I intend to find out. US postal service is extremely efficient so it would probably be worthwhile getting the part from NA. I know I am thinking seriously about it. Parts (especially second hand) are very cheap.

In the meantime enjoy your cool ride
:
cpapashley is offline   Reply With Quote