Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 12:31 AM   #824
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

LOL, China isn't good and they use subterfuge, spying and try to buy off poorer nations etc.

But what you posted was a hell of a lot of words to say nothing about China spreading covid19 on purpose unless it was an accident after stealing from a USA hospital cancer ward (I doubt they had covid19).
If you want to go into conspiracy theories China already experienced SARS, not the USA.

E: Just so you know, SARS is SARS-CoV and covid19 is SARS-CoV-2 (the 'id' in covid is id, '19' for the year it started. So SARS is corona virus, covid 19 is SARS corona virus 2 id:2019).

They're 86% the same but covid 19 is a mutant that is more virulent and seems to transmit easier - so it might last longer outside a host - like on a hard surface, or it might be more resistant to disinfectants and our immune systems.
E: or it might live in infected people longer before they show symptoms, so they have longer to spread it before feeling unwell - I strongly believe that is the case because people have it with minor symptoms and many suddenly drop dead after 1-2 days - Apparently this is how the younger and healthier people have died recently.

I guess I'm saying a lock down is good, don't trust people that seem healthy right now.

Last edited by oldel; 29-03-2020 at 12:59 AM.
2 users like this post: