Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:04 PM   #2606
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight rider View Post
I think the most telling thing from all that is that NT can go 25days with no new known cases but than get two. The number of actual cases would appear to be way higher, maybe as high as 200% more or even higher.

How many people would even bother getting tested if they had very little to no symptoms? Lots!! so there lies the problem and as more restrictions come off we will just see the numbers rise again and no app is going to stop that as much as the Gov wants everyone to have it - but I guess they will at least have an excuse if the numbers do rise
The other problem is as we all get over hearing about this people will be even less likely to bother with solical distancing and also getting checked so rinse and repeat off we go again
I believe the 2 were the returned service men. So it wasn't community transmission