View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #40
beaphy
Starter Motor

Hi All,

It has been a while! Been in PNG fixing hospitals, and moved from Capalaba to the GC... SO, catch up time... It's good to be back

ABRAXAS, ya drive is looking nicer than ever!

Anyways....

Got the "moosing" when I started her about two weeks back (missus hadn't driven it for a while, later explained in this post), IACV is definitely the cause and a clean didn't fix him. Trying to source one from the states.

A day after that a dead battery causing an awful noise (clunk clunk) on ignition attempt. Stuck with an RACQ battery now.

Noticed when opening the bonnet for RACQ the heating switch on the passenger side was stuck on. Not that it caused the flat battery, so that's disconnected.

The missus has broken the drivers side fog lamp (ford want $540 for it, pffftttt), thus the missus had no intention to drive it in fear of breaking something else, wise, but I take things like this very well, she's a darl!

So, has anyone got a source in the states to get me back on track w\ driving lights, seat heater switch and an IACV?

Oh, and the spoiler nuts had come off on side... hrm!

Oh, and the trubendz works without a problem, the structure of our chassis and everything else bar the steering column is the same. Highly recommend the 2.5SS borla exhaust. Had it 'clipped' together, but later welded it, the appeal of welding is more comforting. All up, $750 including shipping... but now with the AUD = US (close enough) you may get it cheaper!!!!!
beaphy is offline   Reply With Quote