View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 10:38 PM   #398
V8Crazy
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

Been reading through this thread for a while, all very interesting stuff! (And yeah i understood majority of it lol).

Been irk'ing me badly that i've had so many customers come through the workshop with dead ICC's from battery changes/jumping starting/etc and my only course of action has to been to either fit and program a second hand one (which i've had a couple be faulty cause you know....they're second hand and been disconnected from power for a while....) or kill the car for a few days while its sent off for repair's (seems like theres a few big names around like ASL, injectronics, etc that know how to get them going again....).

Really hoping i can start to coble together some way to bringing atleast some of these units back to life.

I wonder if JasonACT would be willing to draw up a quick and dirty for where to solder in, how to scrape the good data from a good unit and what to flash back to dead units to "potentially" resurrect them if they're purely dead from flash corruption

Cheers either way
Mods : Capa Vortech V2 SQ Supercharger @ 8psi, 42lb injectors + 2Bar Map, Walbro GSS342 Fuel pump, 2.5" XForce Quadtip Catback Exhaust, 100 Cell Cats, Xforce Stainles Extractors, Complete SuperPro Front & Rear, Whiteline Adjustable Swaybars, Oil Catch Can, Braided Hoses & Alloy Watertank, Volt/Oil Pressure/Temp/Boost Guages
V8Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: