View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 03:12 PM   #2612
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prktkljokr View Post
Why is it you can be driving along with a heap of cars in the left lane at the speed limit with cars in front of you with a not quite car length gap, but there is a gap of 10 cars or more behind you to the next car along, then some retaded dumb loser will speed up the right lane to beside you and want to be let in so they can use the turning lane coming up?

Plenty of room to slot in behind, but no they want to gain 1 car length and **** you off by pushing in then turning, the mind boggles at the way some people think.

I just maintained my speed and he had to slot in behind where there was still 10 car lengths to the next car, he then honks his horn and gives me the finger?
Had similar few months back,coming up to roadworks, signs saying left lane closed.ahead D*** came hooting up on the left and passed about 20 of us.Guess what,not one person would let him in.He was still sitting (probably getting crankier) when I went past him.Dunno how many others kept him out,but he didn’t beat me or any of the others in front of me.
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: