Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2024, 10:30 PM   #2851
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XB GS 351 Coupe View Post
Wasn't working today so I decided to give my lawn care gear a birthday.

Only have a lowly Masport 270 2 in 1 Mower from Bunnings, had it for about 18 months, came with a five year warranty and runs like a Swiss Watch.

Cleaned everything, removed wheels, adjusted wheel nylock nuts and lubricated axles, oil change, new plug, washed air filter in carb cleaner and fitted new blades.

Ryobi 25.4cc 2 Stroke Easy Start Straight Shaft Line Trimmer, removed spool, cleaned and lubricated everything and fitted new string of correct size.

Fitted new Edger Blade to the Edger attachment.

Fitted new Brush Cutter Blade to Brush Cutter attachment.

Everything is like new again.

Played with my new Ego LB7654E Blower, this thing is an animal compared to my five year old Ryobi 18 Volt blower.

Blew out my shed, garage, driveway and anything else I could think of, it's like a jet blaster, you really have to hang onto it in turbo mode and watch where you point it.

Unfortunately I did not take any photos for those that are more visually minded.
It can take a while to adjust to the 765, especially at max turbo speed! I use mine mainly for car drying with the stubby nozzle attachment.

Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: