View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 03:49 PM   #55
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: $110,000 budget Mustang GT replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfets View Post
The market has really spoken and everyone is buying utes or SUV's these days. Its why even Ferrari and Porsche are making SUV's now. I mean people are free to like what they want, but to me its so sad that the sedan, hot hatch and sportscar sales are declining. SUV's are good appliances for daily transportation, but they just dont make for a good driving experience.
I would never think to replace a Mustang with a SUV or ute. #personalopinion
yep all good points bfets agreed.
I'm saddened less ICE choice performance wise - 4 doors etcetc I have NO yearn or urge going ev I just do not care of their good points some lead on I like what I like, #personalopinion.

Polyal, I've lived through it since the 70's and I luv my Falcs warts and all and other brands.
Never thought I'd own a Hilux 4x4 but I finally/still have it actually got one years ago.
Couldn't believe the fun off road at beachs for holidays.
Practical as well but dear oh dear they suck as we know for performance handling.
I could buy a Raptor easy but no interest its still a commercial and not worth those $$$$ to me.
Never thought I'd be in a SUV but guess what, I tested out X3M, AMG, SQ3 I couldn't believe how damn good the performance ones are, sedans with height.
When I tested the Macan GTS it just went next level on those mentioned in performance handling, right size suits my needs and practical enough.
Now I get why those sports guys won't go back once having 911's.
For a heavy 2ton SUV these things blow you off how damn good it launchs and handles. AWD V6TT - 6pot fronts 21" rims - they are less about tech compared to the bells and whistles of BM/MB interior wise etc all about the driver !
Hence why I linked some Q's for they are a cousin and a good bit of kit.
IF you haven't steered one you don't know.

rare ss, I got a mate who has not cared about the teenagers how uncomfortable they maybe in the back of his choice of family cars, he says bugger them lol I give up everything else for them - I giggle each time I'm with him.
Get the BM sooner not later
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: