Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #6727
Romulus
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
It sounds to me like you wholeheartedly agree with Alan Jones and therein lies the problem.
Jones has a history of trying to run the country via the airwaves with his abrasive approach to most things.
He regularly ignores science and has been known to rally against something publically but actually support it. A walking contradiction or do as I say not as I do type of person.
His blatant political bias means he'll say whatever it takes to lead his listeners so Andrews was always doomed and Gladys praised whatever the reality.

Jones is probably the last person anyone should be taking Covid19 advice from
Yep, whole heartedly agree with Jones on most of his positions. His position on matters is what made him #1 on the airwave for years on end to his listeners. Now he has an hour long segment on Skynews. You'd also have guessed by now I don't believe a thing from ABC, Ch. 7, 9, Ten or SBS. I'm not asking you to agree, you're entitled to your opinion. It's a problem for you, not me.

What do you recommend the government does to salvage the economy and deal with this virus?

Last edited by Romulus; 01-10-2020 at 11:13 AM.