View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 10:26 PM   #37
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Default Re: Measure Twice, Cut Once

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
They never had the 'forgotten' 15 boxes. They were winging it thinking she'll be right with the next batch. Or conversely, thinking the same but pleading ignorance and flooging the last part of your order to another client in need who payed a bigger mark up. Im used to the bs of suppliers invoicing 'delivered' goods when they were either delivered to the wrong place and signed for by other companies, delivered to the wrong people from my company regardless of delivery instructions yet the potatoes still sign, wrong parts delivered (thats pretty black and white when you order something in white and they deliver it in black) or simply they invoice something they never received, claimed they sent out and have no drivers manifest or signature for the drop.
They actually did. I went to collect and saw them on a pallet wrapped on their own.

The 2 shades you see are different colours.

When they sent the ute back they returned with the wrapped pallet I saw the previous week.

Just ridiculous....

But yes, the same mob tried to charge me for stuff they knew they couldn't deliver in the timeframe I asked for.

You learn a lot when you do this stuff mostly on your own...

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote