Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #4104
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHAY
Well I think the mask issue in Australia is because we were told not to go buy them up so that the health workers are left short not necessarily because we don't want to wear them. Apart from what is happening now in Vic there really hasn't been a strong case for it.

We flattened the curve without them since we haven't had much community transmission and that is what is different about what is happening now.

Sure if I had to I would but you would also have to tell me where I can buy them
The advice not to wear them probably had more to do with a lack of available supplies and the fact that the Government wanted to keep what they had for health care workers than it had to do with their usefulness. We've had them since day 1 and use them whenever we go out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT
Some c'cksmack back from Vic is on the loose in Tasmania apparently.
Just to be clear. This clown is a local that has returned from Victoria rather than a Victorian visiting.

Observatio Facta Rotae

5 users like this post: