View Single Post
Old 24-06-2020, 10:24 PM   #173
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Would you buy a discounted Holden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post

Had it loaded up today with three skids, some time behind the wheel with weight on it and empty.

You can notice the weight on it with the brakes obviously, you need a bit more pedal to pull it up but it still moves along nicely.

Something I don't like about it is the way the throttle is mapped, it's like if you just use light throttle from a dead stop at the lights, it barely responds but if you give it a bit more pedal it starts hustling off the mark quite nicely, it's not turbo lag it's the way it's mapped which is a bit annoying.

Had a lot more time with the stereo, Bluetooth functionality is good and the stereo isn't bad once you get the volumes up to around 50-75% maximum volume, it's got a fair bit of bass.

I seemed to be averaging around 7.5L/100km across 30km or so with my driving style, mostly highway at 100km/h with a few kilometres of suburban stop start either side.

NVH sorta sucks you can notice the bonnet shaking at idle and you still feel those vibrations through the seat at idle at the lights.
Just went in for its first service - a bit over 16,000km on the clock and its done mostly suburban driving and mostly loaded up with pallets, appears to have loosened up a bit engine wise its a bit better on the throttle.

Tray is starting to rattle at idle now which is annoying.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: