View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 11:40 PM   #19
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ford Focus Diesel 07 to 10 models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Have you even seen what a Mondeo XR5 looks like? Its the biggest stale old man car Ford produced
Actually you might be on to something there. Didn't think about the Mondeo XR5, was only thinking the Focus XR5 which is a little too dressed up for me. A quick look at carsales just now, its just at the price where I wouldn't be comfortable to chuck it on 3rd party. The ones closer to my price range are 300,000km+, which is getting up there for a little turbo engine. I really don't want throw too much coin at it cos it'll just be for a few months (potentially) whilst I look for a longer term car....think Lexus GS460 or a might just go all in on a ISF...though the ISF is a bit "look at me". :P

The Mondeo first caught my eye when I had one tailgating me in the 3v. I was in 3rd gear and tried to pull away....to legal limit. It was keeping up pretty well. I let it pass to see what it was, and saw it was a Mondeo TDCi. Googled what the hell that was, and went a little red seeing it was a bloody diesel

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote