Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 05:21 PM   #3870
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintey View Post
Thanks for the vignettes of these suburbs Franco. It sounds like what Mossie Park in Perth was in the 1990s - you had incredible mansions on the river and Peppermint Grove side to the east (beautiful!), then up against the highway/rail line/Curtin av you had these council style apartment blocks, Battle St was the highlight.

I was young and wanted to live cheap by the beach in a smaller block (beach is just over Curtin Av and railyards to the West) so there were car break-ins, coppers getting people out of the big apartments, coppers with loudspeakers, people screaming at night, drugs, weirdos. In the smaller block there were a total cast of characters as well, mostly good but certainly eccentric. Feel like a night out? Head up the Stirling Hwy to Claremont nightclub & pubs where the serial killer was in action...

It's probably all gentrified now?
USSR Houso Towers in Kensington have been locked down, they are not allowed to leave their houses for 5 days.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronav...6d0bf76678977c

108 new cases in Victoria

Postcodes 3031 and 3051 now being locked down.

3145 public housing units, 3000 residents, 3031 Flemington/Kensington.

North Melbourne USSR Houso towers also locked down.

If anyone's interested you can see these towers when heading towards the city or the airport on the Tullamarine Freeway/Bolte Bridge.

They're freakin ugly as a hat full of assholes.

I'm interested to see how the wealthy react to being effected by this lockdown in 3031 Kensington/Flemington.

Put my resume in to do my bit participating in COVID19 orgies, play cards, take people on shopping trips and maybe some uber driving

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 04-07-2020 at 05:37 PM.
This user likes this post: