Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 06:13 PM   #19527
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Looking at the odds of vaccinated person is better than ones who are not vaccinated to make a speedy recovery.
No one ever said a vaccinated person will not get covid; just increases your chances of recovery and survival.
LOL, so they say, it seems that this Covid affects different people in different ways.

Me= not vaccinated had Covid, to me no worse than a flu, over it in 5 days.
Wife= not vaccinated only minor symptoms the first time, this time just a throat tickle, just went on as normal.
Mother in law= not vaccinated, only had a headache and was fine.
Son= 1st vaccination only, same as the wife no problems at all.
Neighbour= fully vaccinated, to him it was the end of the world, 2 weeks out of action and a slow recovery.
Neighbours Wife= fully vaccinated, mild symptoms was fine after the first 2 days.
workmate=1st vaccination, had adverse reaction to the injection took 3 weeks to recover from that, then copped Covid 3 months later and also said it was no worse than a flu.

I am yet to hear from anyone in my circle of friends who know of anyone to die with it or from it yet, so I dont think its a one solution suits all and I would definitely not say that the vaccinated or the unvaccinated are any better off than each other and how can you prove that either is, as each person reacts differently to Covid and the vaccination.

Sure you will have doctors and experts with their opinions, but we all know about opinions, then there is the real facts.