View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 07:49 PM   #360
JasonACT
Away on leave

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Outstanding work on the FG ICC issues. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The insane amount of work he has put into the Falcon FG ICC is unbelievable. He has shared everything he has done and made a great deal of it available to us all. He has definitely helped a great deal of us with no personal gains to himself. 
Default Re: FORD technical service bulletin : ICC touch screen display

I did also find some of the other HMI program's (Human Machine Interface) ports that were of interest to me...

Subtle, but this is how my screen should look above the buttons.

Yes, there's a port to turn off the dual zone output, and a port to turn on the single zone output. The buttons are controlled by the smaller microcontroller (they call it the V850 in the startup scripts)... So, I still need to use the middle fan controls, and the left "passenger" temperature rocker button does nothing still... But at least things are in the right place (for me) on the screen now!

The "Gauges.ino.elf" program now accepts a parameter of "1" or "2" to override the number of zones displayed.

(Yes, I've got the extra servo needed for a dual zone conversion, along with Forscan to reprogram the HIM, but I chickened out of pulling out the whole dash to install it... One day though.)
JasonACT is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: