View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:52 PM   #2226
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Last week when i took my kid out for dinner i suggested a racing simulator for him to download to his laptop. My kid is 10 and likes cars. Simulators are different to car games on the ps4 etc. Anyhow, speaking yesterday, he did download the simulator and has had some fun with it already. But the free version limits to 3 cars and 1 track. You gotta pay for a licence to unlock everything. Its a 1 off, and i paid the $18 before my kid was even born. So i gave him my login. Speaking with him today, the boy is happy as larry. Its a simulator not a car game, so cars cannot be modified per say, but all the suspension settings, brake bias etc, gear ratios and diff type etc, all that can be adjusted. So its not just up to the car, its the driver and how they have set up the car. Its new to my kid as he isnt used to games that have not only tyre wear, but tyre temp and clutch temp. But he is happy, im also happy, his mum is typically annoyed by how happy and how much my kid carries on about what dad did. Its gold.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote