View Single Post
Old 23-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
Azza Cat

Default Re: Australia's fastest 3v 5.4L

Quote:
Originally Posted by xt3valve View Post
need more competition in the 3v falcon/fairmont community. Mr CVE and myself and that TOP GHIA are the only ones with decent power largely because there all blown in funnily enough 3 different ways. Mr CVE 320rwkw (turbo), TOP GHIA (claimed) 320rwkw (centrifugal) and myself with 365rwkw (Positive Displacement)

Going back 5 years ago I did a 12.8 with massive wheel spin then on seperate nights found traction and did an 11.7 to equal Mr CVE. But can disregard those times as I do not have the time slips anymore to back them up. Since then I have tuned the car on E85 ethanol and installed FRPP "hot rod" cams with a total of 490rwhp @ 8psi. Will hopefully be putting in some 3.7 or 4.10 gears and go down and see what she runs now. But im in no rush as there doesnt seem to be alot of competition like the 6T and the boss5.4/sc5.0l guys.
Should go see monsta torque for their performance zf aswell Shaun
2009 FG G6E: Seduced in colour, 20" Red King Camino Wheels.

Cars now owned
[B]2009 6Spd Manual FG XR8 Ute: In Dash Green - Full twin 3' exhaust system from headers to tips.
Azza Cat is offline   Reply With Quote