View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 03:21 PM   #12
PepeLePew
Workshop & Performance

Default Re: 2005 LS Focus guard front bumper maybe grill headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakey View Post

BTW, what is that gem sitting in the driveway in your sig'?
My daughters pockets are shallow. But fortunately the 550 to buy the 'wreck' has won the day no write off etc.. Didn't make it to U Pull It on the weekend as she didn't commit as she had uni stuff on the go. Might cruise down see whats actually intact on the things or wait.

Rather than rant and rave and (nah pretty happy actually with that) in here i'll pop something in the Focus area, thanks for all the help above

PS My avatar thingy is the good old days...long gone XD 351/4 speed, almost as long gone 71 240Z 350/T350/9". Good times. Best picture i'll ever have

First ended up full of rusticles from a questionable past to a new owner for cheap long time ago, not quite as long ago came the new missus, wasnt happy with the Z hogging the single garage and away she went.

XR5 suits my separated budget and age but oddly i enjoy this more than my MK3 RS's i went through, go figure, and the other two cars in the pic are way beyond my budgetary limits these days. Must be getting old.

Alpine 7909 30th/Alpine 5959/Audison Bitone.1/DLS Ultimate A6+A7/ Focal KRX2/Morel Ultimo 12/AudioEngine B1
A stereo that happens to have a XR5 wrapped around it
PepeLePew is offline   Reply With Quote